Sunday, July 17, 2022

Connected Moments

Sitting in a train - people looking at their micro-slab computers, platform view through the open door - a view of a late April warm enough to call forth memories of happy moments in summers past.  The doors close and the familiar-feeling connection with the past... stops?

The text above was handwritten into a notebook on April 27th, 2022... it was a moment full of atmosphere and meaning for me - but too brief (and perhaps too important) to photograph.  Looking for a photo to illustrate the moment, I came upon a photo I really like - that I took on the evening of October 12th, 2018.  In content, quite different, but similar in feeling to the moment I wrote about on April 27th. - Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon

www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/  youtube.com/lylehsaxon  lylehsaxon.blogspot.jp/

No comments: