Sunday, July 17, 2022

How have I been?

Someone left a comment on a blog saying that they would be interested in hearing how I am - how I've fared during the past couple of years.  The world's largest city (by population) didn't do a draconian lock-down, so things have been less messed up here than in so many places in the world.

So... I've been okay.  Like people in most places, I've spent more time at home than usual, but it was never illegal to go out, so there was no inconvenience as far as shopping for food, etc.  At this point, I'm pretty tired of having to wear a mask all the time, but now new variants of the virus are rapidly spreading, it doesn't look like we'll be mask-free any time soon....   - Lyle Hiroshi Saxon

www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/  youtube.com/lylehsaxon  lylehsaxon.blogspot.jp/

No comments: